Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Wednesday, December 20th

This has been and will continue to be a long week at work.  The students feel that there shouldn't be any real school work this week.  I was a little surprised to learn that very little school work will happen on Friday because of the holiday.  They are looking forward to the break and holidays.  On a normal day most don't want to be there, before a break things get more crazy.  That said, I still like my job.

We are learning about the body systems in Science.  I don't know them as well as I thought.  Or at least not as in depth as I need to know.  I will be watching videos before sleep tonight on the circulatory system and nervous system and others if I don't fall asleep in the first 5 minutes.  😴

Something odd happened tonight.  As I was preparing for bed I realized that I didn't have my cell phone.  I had been sitting downstairs watching TV and having dinner and doing school work for 3 or 4 hours and I hadn't missed my phone.  I did have my laptop and that is media, but I was connected to my phone with the old job.  It is important to me to have my phone with me at school, but I am under no obligation to check it during the day.  It generally stays in my pocket and only sometimes comes out for break or lunch.  I've used it for pictures as well, but it is not the chain it used to be. 

No phone, so I missed a call from a friend in Texas for my birthday.  She left a singing message for me.  I will call her back Friday for her birthday.  Hearing from friends from afar is my happy for today. 








No comments:

Post a Comment