Thursday, December 28, 2017

Thursday the 28th of December

Thursday, really?  Where did the week go?  I woke up feeling like I have been run over by another cold.  Normally I might get a cold once a year, twice a month is a bit different for me.  So I started the day off with cold meds and we all set off for my chiropractor appointment.  There was bad and good news concerning my bill.  Bad news was that both Workman's Comp and the insurance company denied my claim.  Good news was that since I had doubts that either would pay I have been paying a little extra when I could and so the office decided to give me a discount and I only owed $160 instead of over $800 to be paid in full.  When I first was injured I was going 3 times a week.  Originally Workman's Comp paid and then staff changed and they refused.  The insurance wouldn't pay because Workman's Comp should have.  As far as I know that means I will be beginning 2018 virtually debt free. 

We had a family lunch out today with my aunt, cousin and her son.  There are usually a few more of us but things didn't get planned far enough in advance this year.  It was still nice to see everyone and visit.  We are planning to try to get together during February vacation with more of the family.  For some reason I have mostly wanted to eat this vacation, I hope that is not the case next time. 

Our plan was to go to the storage unit on the way home.  About half way there I realized that I forgot my keys.  Perhaps it just wasn't meant to be.  All this leads to my happy for the day which is spending time with family. 



Some of Gideon's presents he got today.


No comments:

Post a Comment