Saturday, December 9, 2017

December 9th-Snow

It is snowing.  That beautiful, cold, white stuff has been landing on this part of the earth a good part of the day today.  This leads me to today's happy.  No, it isn't the snow, but it does have to do with the snow.  My get up early and go to work plan for today didn't quite happen.  I woke up, only a little bit late, and then took my time actually getting up and packing to go.  Part of the reason I took my time is that I did something to my back when I first started packing and that slowed things down a bit.  Eventually I finished packing and left for work.  I had 3 stores to go to for work and it was snowing when I left job #2.  When I left job #3 there was around an inch for me to drive to the place I am house/cat sitting at.  My tires aren't the best right now and I took my time getting here.  Which leads me to that happy thing I mentioned toward the beginning of this paragraph which is that I-am-so-happy-to-have-arrived-at-my-destination-alive feeling.  Yes, that feeling when you are just happy to be alive.  Then I shoveled and relaxed a while.  There will be one more shovel session happening tonight before bed.  The less snow I have to move the better, even if it means moving it more often.



❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅

After shovel #2
Snowman had a bit too much...

He needed a pat on the back to make him stand up and smile. 

The little guy looks like he got a whipped cream pie to the face! 

He cleaned up well though.
Hahaha!



❄❆☃

No comments:

Post a Comment