Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas!!

 It's Christmas.  That will be my happy for today.  Let's see if I can tell today with pictures.

The stockings sat upon the chair
All stuffed full of goodies with care


 Happy Gideon.

Favorite Candy for Dad. 
 The loot from my stocking.

 It isn't very clear but my daughter is wearing Totoro earrings with cuff.
 Me with a Princess Leia pin.

She got a bunch of calligraphy and illumination supplies 
And dubbed today Inkmas, instead of Christmas.  
 Warning: This video (if it will play) contains screaming,


My son-in-law's favorite past-time/investment. 
 We headed off into the elements!
 Snow!
 Snow!
Snow! 
 Second Christmas celebration with my daughter's in-laws.


In the afternoon the snow stopped and the skies cleared.
I went out for a walk.
 Tinkle, tinkle





A big house after the walk. 

There were presents, games and laughter, the best part for me?  the laughter.  😁  I am so thankful for being able to spend time with family and friends.

Merry Christmas!  Happiness to all!




No comments:

Post a Comment