Tuesday, December 12, 2017

12-12-Tuesday in which I go emoticon crazy

The school I work at was not closed today so work happened.  Drove there in the snow and back to the house much later in the rain/freezing rain.  SO glad that I have new tires.  The cat, Cloe 😾, probably wasn't very happy with me when I got back.  I came in, put my stuff down, pulled on my son's boots and went out to shovel.  She was very ready for food by the time I finished and came back in.  Heather πŸ™€, the cat that likes to sleep with me, came upstairs without too much coaxing tonight.  She seems to be in the same place when I get home as when I leave every day.  I really hope she does more during the day. 

To the people whose cats and home I am watching:

  • Thank you for the leftovers.  πŸ˜‹
  • Thank you for thinking of me to do this.  😊
  • It is nice to have the Christmas lights on when I get back at night.  😎
  • Thank you for reminding me that owning a home is more than I want to do right now.   πŸ˜
  • I enjoy watching your home for you, but am glad that mine is, so far, getting taken care of by others.  πŸ˜‰
  • It turns out that I don't miss shoveling as much as I thought!  😁
  • I may have inadvertently shoveled a pile of snow in the way of where you keep the snow blower... oops... seriously sorry that I did that.   πŸ˜•
  • Thanks for having internet and thousands of TV stations.  😺
  • The cats are fine.  🐈🐈
  • Your snowmen are drunk!  ⛄

πŸ ‰Someone is missing...πŸ ‰

πŸ ‰Oh, no!  He melted!! πŸ ‰

πŸ ‰A little bit of pixie dust and theπŸ ‰
 magic is back in that hat!  Haha!


To my son:
  • Thank you for leaving your boots behind when you went south.  They probably should have been tossed, but I keep using them, even though they are huge for me.  
  • I miss you.

πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’

To my daughter and her family:
  • I miss you all but since you are sick, and so am I, it is probably best we don't morph this cold virus and continue to share the rest of the season.  

πŸ’€πŸ˜·πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΄πŸ˜ͺ

To anyone who reads this:
  • Thanks for stopping by!  I try to write about something everyday that makes me happy or that I am thankful for.  Some days it is easier to do than others.  When I started this year I was also planning to hike the AT but a work injury kept that from happening-hence the Blog title.  Thank you for being a happy for me today!

😻 😍 😻


No comments:

Post a Comment