Monday, December 4, 2017

The 4th of December

This morning I saw the Super Moon just before getting to work.  Unfortunately, no picture of the moon.  I did catch the sunrise.



My daughter shared this comedy on YouTube today and here it is for your viewing enjoyment.

We just stayed up and finished watching Rogue One.  It was alright, I found that I had a difficult time following it because I kept trying to multitask. 

Some students don't give their full attention.  To be as vague as possible, today one of the lessons, well, I'll say dealt with a circle of life-on a cellular level.  Anyhow, I pointed to the different parts of this and explained it going around the circle, repeatedly until they understood.  Changing the way I worded the process a little here and there.  Some students it only took a few times around before they understood, some asked the right questions to understand and some took longer than others.  The look in the eyes of a student when they 'get' it is my happy for today.  Whether anything is retained or not, only time will tell.



🔄

☮ 


No comments:

Post a Comment