Saturday, December 2, 2017

December 2nd--Short

The exhaustion of this last week is here.  My alarm is off until Monday.  I was invited to go watch the football game tomorrow but I think I will stay closer to home and organize things for next week and do laundry and things.  There was an SCA event today, Yule.  It is our Christmastime event.  The children who came were all given something from Father Christmas.  The adults gifting was not so straight forward.  Adults could bring something they no longer needed and put it down on a table for people look at.  Then the years people joined the SCA are called with the most recent people first so they get the pick of the pile.  I didn't have time to find anything and didn't participate. 

Getting to spend time with friends is my happy for today.  Too tired for more.

Peace. 








No comments:

Post a Comment