Tuesday, December 5, 2017

December the 5th

This is the 88th anniversary of the repeal of prohibition (link).  Just thought I would start off with a little piece of trivia.  After working my second job today I am again exhausted.  Asking myself why am I not in bed sleeping yet and answering because that would require getting up... 

Things that happened at school today:

  • I got the courage to speak with a superior about some suggestions in a class.
  • The experiment we started yesterday in Science failed, as in the control changed, so we are going to try again.  The control is what isn't supposed to change.
  • It is Hour of Code week.  I got to use some of the coding games today during class while the students were. 


Sunrise



Although it is frustrating me at the moment, the Google Doodle this week is my happy.  I really think the Hour of Code Week is an important thing.  Until I got stuck at a step I was enjoying it!  Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment