Sunday, December 10, 2017

Today was a day that I planned to mostly relax and get little things done that I have been setting aside.  I was able to get many of those things done.  I could have done more had I not let myself get sucked into the Outlander Series on Starz this morning.  I read the first 3 books many, many years ago.  We don't have cable at my daughter's home so having access to way too many channels is probably bad for me.  I sat down to find the weather!  The driveway got cleaned off, an appointment to have my car looked at is scheduled and I went through some things I needed to for school.  My back is still bothering me but I did do some stretches and some crunches.  I'm fending off a cold and so I ate way too much today. 

Heather, the older of the 2 cats I watch decided to spend her day on the bed I use.  That is all well and good but she didn't seem to leave, all day.  Now I am sure she must have, right?  But when I tried to get her to go upstairs to eat she wanted nothing to do with it.  She doesn't like to be picked up so I only tried briefly, but a few times.  Eventually I think I did find something that worked.  I did an online search for noises that cats hate.  She got up and soon after went upstairs to eat.  This was after about 10 or 15 minutes of barking dogs doing nothing to move her! 

Another thing I did today was to watch a handful of science videos on YouTube.  They are my happy today and so I am sharing one of them: Biology.


Cat at my feet.

Snow through the window. 

I enlarged this picture in hopes that the icicles that are flowing down--
whatever that thing is towards the right
--would be visible. 


No comments:

Post a Comment