Monday, December 11, 2017

December the 11th

Wow, yesterday I forgot to give the post a name...

It is the day that I am to change over the litter box as part of my cat sitting duties.  I get the stuff I need, open it up and a cat walks in.  I go make myself something to eat instead.  Finished eating I think I should get up and... what is that noise?  A cat in the litter box.  Guess I will look at Facebook.  It is getting late, I should change the litter box and then write my blog.  Oh, I hear that scratching cat in the box sound again.  So here I am writing the blog and will be changing the box soon, really.  They have one of the automatic boxes so it is pretty easy to change.  It is best if it does the rake thing before I change it over though.  🐈

After work at the school I had an appointment to get my car inspected.  I knew going in that the tires wouldn't pass but before putting the money into the tires I wanted to see what else might be wrong.  Turns out the answer was nothing, just the tires.  Yesterday when I made the appointment I was told that there wouldn't be enough time to get me new tires today.  The regional manager was there though and he decided that I needed tires before the snow tomorrow.  I ended up paying a little more for them because what I wanted to pay for wasn't in stock and some nice mechanic person stayed late so I can have tires.  This is my happy for today.  Tires before a storm, especially after my drive Saturday during that snow.  I don't expect that school will be canceled, it is closer to the coast and more likely to become rain early on.  I envision my morning to begin with shoveling and end with shoveling-very late after I work both the jobs. 

Time to change the box.  🙀


No comments:

Post a Comment