Sunday, December 3, 2017

Full (Super) Moon December 3rd

This evening I watched way too many YouTube videos.  This one, just over 9 minutes, is about hiking without a stove.  Definitely something I have been considering.  One of the things I haven't been seeing on these videos is people eating trail mix.  I will have to research that next time I binge watch. 

The day was spent out at a coffee shop with friends and out walking followed by stuff I needed to get done while watching YouTube.  Relaxing day.  I spent some time talking with a friend of my daughter's.  I have known her, but not well, for a few years.  We know some really great people. 

For today my happy is that I finally gave notice for my retail job.  December 18th is my last day.  The best part is that my biggest (irrational) fear about quitting was that my manager would call me and cry and whine and beg me to stay.  I've been the sounding board when she has vented to me in the past.  Thankfully this hasn't yet happened.  Once I no longer have this additional job I hope to get more sleep, better exercise and empty my storage unit.


Gideon concentrating on a game while we 
were at the coffee shop this morning.




No comments:

Post a Comment