Friday, December 8, 2017

The 8th of December--tired enough that I hope it makes sense.

As I got ready for work this morning I suddenly realized that I didn't put a happy thing in yesterday's blog.  This was a complete oversight on my part.  The laptop updating for so long had me off my routine.  Yesterday's happy should have been the ability to laugh out loud.  Today I don't remember what silly things got said that had me laughing hard enough to snort, but it happened.  A few minutes ago on my Facebook feed someone shared a post from the Bangor, ME police.  SO funny!!  Not sure how to share that here without breaking some copy-write laws so I won't. 

After school today I hung around and talked with one of the teachers about how to help some of the students more.  We have sort of a plan to do moving forward with a few of the students.  It was a good planning session and I hope I will be able to help these students that are falling behind to catch up.  Today the Google Doodle was about the scientist that discovered photosynthesis.  Photosynthesis is what we have been studying in Science class, kind of cool, huh?

We decorated a Christmas Tree at home this evening.  It got me thinking about all that symmetry stuff again.  Like how many people like the perfectly symmetrical Christmas Tree.  Ours is not.  Most man made trees are symmetrical however.  Many people trim the real trees to make them close to symmetrical.  It kind of puts a hole into a bunch of my post from yesterday.  😵

Fun decorating the tree is today's happy.  We also watched one of my favorite Christmas movies (IMDB link) while we decorated. 













🌎

No comments:

Post a Comment